Monday 12 November 2012

How blogging has changed me OR I've become one of THOSE people

Two things happened this weekend that illustrate to me how this project, and keeping this blog, have changed me. So, without further ado, I have illustrated them for you (inspired by Amber Dusick who has shown me that Crappy illustrations can actually be rather wonderful and has also made me laugh out loud a number of times )

The events were:

1. We finished a box of cereal
crafts, crafting, cereal boxes, cheerios, computer drawing, drawing
2. Z1 said she would like a rainbow-coloured, non-itchy scarf after we passed a yarn shop with its fence all wrapped in soft and colourful yarn (The shop was Lettuce Knit which is online here but in Toronto in real life )
rainbow scarf, planning scarf, striped scarf, knitting scarf, knitting, pattern, stripes

So there you have it, blogging changes your life and recycling habits.

SHOCKING UPDATE: On the very day I published this post, we finished another box of cereal and I went to put the empty box with the previous one but my beloved husband had thrown it out. The horror!

15 comments:

  1. That first scarf doesn't look too bad - my proper unplanned one would have no green - because I started on the blue and didn't want to unravel everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually contemplated making the first scarf look messier as I agree that it looks quite nice...but then I don't tend to be very critical of my own crafts (as mentioned elsewhere!). I think I once unravelled a scarf as it was too wide..or too narrow..and I was very proud of my commitment to getting it right!

      Delete
  2. This is so true! The joy of cereal boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you agree! I have now graduated to the joy of egg cartons - watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Browns House Flag hangs vertically and provides a top sleeve for insertion of your flagpole. The Browns House Flag measures 28x42 inches, is constructed of 2-ply polyester, and both sides are dye sublimated with the NFL team logo as shown.dallas cowboys american flag
    cowboys stars and stripes flagsNew England Patriots stars and stripes flags
    cheap New Orleans Saints american banners, House Divided Flags,Sports Flags 3x5, Sports flags and banners,nfl House Divided Flags

    ReplyDelete
  5. La nuova Lazio 16-17 terzo maglie presenta un design pulito. Realizzato da Macron e non con qualsiasi sponsor camicia, la nuova terza maglia Lazio è stato presentato oggi e si unisce al nuovo maglia di casa Lazio 2016-17, pubblicato all’inizio di questo mese.maglie calcio poco prezzo,
    maglie da calcio a poco prezzo, Maglia AS Roma 2017
    Maglia inter milan outlet

    ReplyDelete